Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
hmm so they want to see a custom setup ???

kinda confused what they are looking for

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i was a little too cause if you have a custom setup then you don't need a new system.......but it's free stuff.

like i said, just passing along info :noworries:

·
Registered
602 Posts
guess i will be doing that tomorrow. could use another good cleaning anyways dog hairs never disappear

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
It looks to me like they want to take someone with a great setup that would be advertising for someone else and replace it with there stuff so that the competition would not be getting the advertisment, they would.

To me, that isa pretty lame way to go.

Most people that have a system like what they are looking for have taken lots of time to decide what they like and what is best suited for them.

If you have a few hundred hours in your current setup, why would you tear it out just to put their stuff in? You know that there would not be a perfect fit to just change the components, you would have to rebuild all the custom stuff.

If you want to have a giveaway, have peole tell you why they deserve what you are giving away and then give it to the most deserving and thus have another great system in the world instead of just swapping parts on an already great install.

I have seen many auto parts and even tool companies do this when they see show cars that are advertising for the competition. It is great if the person wants a change, but what about us poor folk that would love a killer system and just can't justify the expense?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts