Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have seen videos of them, and the guys I run with have done them. I am lifted now and will have skids, sliders, and maybe a bumper. I am also locked front and rear. Should be fun. Not sure if I am going on the ledges, but it depends.

That sucks about working, but gotta pay them bills. I plan on going more then that so If you get free one weekend shoot me a message and see I may head out there. It is about 2hours from work and I normally just leave from there to cut down the drive.
It's about 2 to 2 and half hour drive for me. I'm in Clayton, what about you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It's about 2 to 2 and half hour drive for me. I'm in Clayton, what about you?

In wilson, but work in Morrisville near the airport.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I live just off 42 at Percy's Flowers store and I'm currently working at the intersection of Page Rd and Miami Blvd.

Yeah I am right next to Lake Crabtree on Aviation. I live right off 95... lol I drive an hour each way... I don't drive the truck to work...lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yeah I am right next to Lake Crabtree on Aviation. I live right off 95... lol I drive an hour each way... I don't drive the truck to work...lol
Cool! I bought my truck a little over a year and half ago to be my daily driver, 16/18 mpg's is better than 8 to 10 mpg. LOL
Here's my toy. Your friends you go with drive trucks or jeeps at Uwharrie?.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Cool! I bought my truck a little over a year and half ago to be my daily driver, 16/18 mpg's is better than 8 to 10 mpg. LOL
Here's my toy. Your friends you go with drive trucks or jeeps at Uwharrie?.

Mostly xterra's, but some FJ's as well. We normally have a Jeep tag along from the outpost though. Not a closed group, we welcome everyone...lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
Mostly xterra's, but some FJ's as well. We normally have a Jeep tag along from the outpost though. Not a closed group, we welcome everyone...lol
We're the same way when I go, it's about 98 to 100 percent jeeps, but we let others tags along and help if needed. I don't really look at it has a jeep thing, Toyota thing, Nissan thing etc, I look at it as being a 4x4 community/family thing, that's what it's about to me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
We're the same way when I go, it's about 98 to 100 percent jeeps, but we let others tags along and help if needed. I don't really look at it has a jeep thing, Toyota thing, Nissan thing etc, I look at it as being a 4x4 community/family thing, that's what it's about to me.

We are the same way. I go talk to other rigs that look bad *** no mater what the badge says on the rig. We just want to wheel. If we come upon a wheeler in need we help if we can. A new wheeler needs a, they tag along. Treat it like a community.

We will have to meet up sometime.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm in fayetteville (hope mills) Bragg has a lot of decent trails if you can find them. I have seen those trails eat Silverados and HMMVW's in the past.

The inlaws also have a house down at the beach we spend a lot of time at. Im looking forward to going and playing down there.

Would be a lot of fun to do a meet up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know I'm resurrecting an old thread here, but I'm in Wilmington NC and would love to do a meet... trails or a beach meet at Ft. Fisher would be awesome.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts