·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: mtrapuzz

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks good. I will probably end up using this kit. Think there are enough clearances to run this with an axle flip?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah probably, there was lots of room for adjustments. You may have to angle the diff brackets down a little

·
Registered
695 Posts
Looks pretty good! I have the hellwig and I would have chose this over it due to price, mounting position (hellwig mounts on the bottom of the axle and washes away the grease quickly) and the fact that you don't have to drill the frame, I hated that. Love the blue too. The only down side I see is non adjustable links but since they are standard type you could likely source longer ones if needed for a lift. Also non adjustable bar either but for half the price its a win.
I wish I knew this was an option when I was looking.

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
All Pro4X (auto and manual trans) and all 6-sp/V6 Frontiers (whether 4x2 or 4x4) no matter the trim level come w/ the M226 rear diff.

Reactions: Hamilgs

·
Registered
20 Posts
phatB so what difference does the differential/axle make wrt a RSB? Different diameter axle tube or the chunk sticks out farther or?? Any reason a handy person couldn't adapt the Navara RSB to the "inferior" rear axle (aside from the fact that eBay states "out of stock")?

M226: It's the better rear diff that we don't have with the SV.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mines a SV and has the m226....
I'm not saying it doesn't fit the c200 diff, I just can't confirm that it does.
It is adjustable, you have to set the angle of the u clamps, not as easy as the helwig, but easy enough

1 - 10 of 10 Posts