·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on YouTube.. Guess who wins?

·
Registered
549 Posts
well that's just dumb, I'm hoping the evac he got at least cost him a bit, feel bad for the truck though...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree. Putting first responders in danger is so wrong.. In some jurisdictions you are billed for you stupidity!!

·
Super Moderator
11,290 Posts
You can't fix stupid.

Clint

·
Registered
593 Posts
Why did this make me so mad? Why can't I just let it go?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Why did this make me so mad? Why can't I just let it go?
It's because of idiots like this that we have warnings on that cup of coffee you buy that says "coffee is hot".... I could of sworn he was destined for a Darwin Award...

·
Premium Member
7,137 Posts
"The sea was angry that day my friends..."
George Costanza

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Every time I start thinking "maybe people aren't as dumb as it seems" I see something like this and spend four and a half minutes yelling at my phone screaming "WTF YOU DUMBASS?!?"

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Stupid is as stupid does and this is a perfect example of it. I think i would have gone to the airshow and paid my 50 bucks for the helicopter ride there, how bow dah

·
Registered
397 Posts
...talk about stupid, Nissan's and Taco's look exactly alike ::smile::

·
Super Moderator
11,290 Posts
It's because of idiots like this that we have warnings on that cup of coffee you buy that says "coffee is hot".... I could of sworn he was destined for a Darwin Award...
The helicopter came to take him to accept his award.

Clint

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
'You know...... I think I'll head out to the jetty to burn one and check out the surf......' Humbolt half wit!

The guy is so lucky to be alive. He was not far from riding that rig into the ocean!

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
I couldn't believe he got out and was standing between his truck and the wall. I mean, the truck was being tossed around like a toy, so standing between it and the cement wall would have maybe prevented a couple scratches as the vehicle crushed him.

·
Admin
3,392 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Not that it matters....This is/was extremely stupid...but.
Its hard to tell but it looks like his steering linkage broke after one of those first wacks with the waves.
And he could not steer ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts