Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have these?? I was looking at getting one and autoanything has them at a desent discount, For my CC they have the short bed at 6ft im taking it as with tailgate down as the pictures showes, what do you think???

·
Registered
602 Posts
tried to post a pic wouldnt let me so this what you talking about Product Image

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
i've got one, dad gave it to me for my b-day last year. it's a nice tent, plenty roomy. only thing is it really requires 2 people to put together and is time consuming, usually takes me and at least one other person 20 mins to put it together due to it's complexity. but once i'm done i throw my air mattress in the back and call it a day. also one thing that no one really thinks about that i like about it is that the bag it comes in is not skin tight so you don't have to get every single ounce of air out of it to fit it in the bag. i used to spend 30 mins with my old tent just trying to get the thing in the :damn: bag when getting ready to leave

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking about using this for hunting bit if it takes two people I might not get it. I like the idea of it being off the ground and all. So I guess I have to look at my options..

·
Senior Forum Moderator
1,138 Posts
I've got one that I bought for my '98 F-150 and used once. Worked out really well. Even managed to put it together by myself in a very dark campsite (with my wife providing "guidance" of course). i also fit a queen sized air mattress in there after setting up the tent. I haven't tried it in the frontier - might be a bit too big.

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
I was thinking about using this for hunting bit if it takes two people I might not get it. I like the idea of it being off the ground and all. So I guess I have to look at my options..
one might be able to do it by themselves, it'd probably just be really frustrating tho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts