Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
15,467 Posts
i did read....didnt see where it said "i took pics without the front scoop on"...horn - guess i was thinking it would take less time than to try to make it fit to Volants holes. heck, you gotta drill out the holes they have anyways...its not a 5 minute fast-food install...takes time to get the ryhme.

as for sound - i felt the same way at first - too loud for my son to sleep....now i love the punch it gives and the sound is only there when i hammer the skinny pedal (which is more often than i care to divulge)

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
15,467 Posts
Ooops.. You replied after I edited my last post.. Basically, 2010 has nowhere to put the ram air horn without modifying the front plastic, and even still, would be partially blocked by the condenser..
^The Volant is one of the quieter CAIs; doubt there was any "starvation" since the stock box breathes through the same hole in the fender and a panel filter.
Annoying is the Nismo CAI I have now; swappin' to Volant :laugh:

btw. 08's have the AC condenser canister there too.
my 07 has the condenser as well, but the forced air is still better than no air. i have maybe a 1/2" which the air gets into the intake...still not bad at 60mph

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.