Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 SV 4x4
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty cool! I installed my new tow mirrors and see everything tagged from just a month ago. This piece shows 03/02/21, 03/15/21 and others show up to 03/26/21.

I can't believe they made my truck just a month before I bought it. Well I'm assuming...They did forget to put a few things though. Looks like quality control was lacking. They didn't put the cover for the ignition switch since it's push to start. Dealer said they had to have just missed it on the line when making it. While I was installing the tow mirrors I also noticed a screw/bolt missing on the passenger side that was there on the passenger side. :confused:

·
Premium Member
2010 Nissan Frontier SE 180,000 miles.
167 Posts
What is the date on the ID plate in the door jam. Hopefully, it matches up with the line stickers on the door panels. When I pulled all my door panels off to install my speakers the dates were off by a good two months. I had two bolts missing in the driver's door jam for the front fender that I noticed after about two months of ownership.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Wow...that is pretty cool. Is the paint even dry yet?

Kinda sucks about the missing items though...makes you wonder what else is missing that you haven't seen yet. Quality control seems to be lacking.

·
Registered
2021 SV 4x4
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow...that is pretty cool. Is the paint even dry yet?

Kinda sucks about the missing items though...makes you wonder what else is missing that you haven't seen yet. Quality control seems to be lacking.
Definitely makes me wonder...

·
Premium Member
2010 Nissan Frontier SE 180,000 miles.
167 Posts
Definitely makes me wonder...
I'm sure it's just another drawback of COVID. I'm sure there are a lot fewer people checking and rechecking things. Especially cosmetic.

·
Registered
2020 Frontier SV CC 4x2 Midnight Edition
220 Posts
When I purchased mine in 9/20 it had been built in 8/20. They were still discounting ~ 6k off MSRP....

I have not noticed anything missing during my upgrades.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts