Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've noticed over the last two months or so that according to KBB.com and Edmunds, my truck is actually appreciating in value instead of depreciating. It's gone up about 1k since last month when I printed out the values for my uncle who is interested in buying my truck. I've never seen this happen before.. or perhaps I wasn't in the market when it did, but does this seem intriguing to anyone else?

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
kbb is not accurate at all. kbb is what you wish you could get for your car. don't pay attention to it.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
More than likely the rising fuel cost. Then the dwindling economy is the culprit.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I see what your saying Wyldcat89. The current KBB value for my truck is more than I paid for it new. The current NADA value for my truck is a couple thousand dollars less and seems more realistic

·
Registered
826 Posts
All I gotta say is last time I trusted the internet the girl that discribed herself as a supermodel looked more like a VW Bug......:(

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
All I gotta say is last time I trusted the internet the girl that discribed herself as a supermodel looked more like a VW Bug......:(
All my girlfriends tell me I look like Janet Jackson." Quick, what movie is that from?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
My NADA retail is almost exactly what I payed for it a year and a half ago and I have twice the miles. I suppose that's good although I have no intention of getting rid of it any time soon.

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
kbb is not accurate at all. kbb is what you wish you could get for your car. don't pay attention to it.
I got kbb value for the last 4 vehicles I've traded. the key is to understand that your vehicle is NOT perfect and that 'high' value is not realistic...

that said, it makes a little sense that certain used vehicles will increase in value or hold for a little while since what 700,000 used vehicles just got a death sentence. supply/demand.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Yea... Now the trick is to get someone to buy it for more than Its worth.
A hot chick and a date with some possibilities. Will draw alot of people in :noworries:

I got kbb value for the last 4 vehicles I've traded. the key is to understand that your vehicle is NOT perfect and that 'high' value is not realistic...

that said, it makes a little sense that certain used vehicles will increase in value or hold for a little while since what 700,000 used vehicles just got a death sentence. supply/demand.
Yeah i just NADA'd my truck and its worth.....
Trade-In Clean Retail
Base Price $11,425

1 - 12 of 12 Posts