Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here i leave you some pics of my truck
I must cut the fender because the wheels rub a lot, the other option is getting a 2" body lift but is not recomended for offroad...
feel free to coment

·
Registered
177 Posts
Truck looks good. They're are alot of members here who run a bodylift and also offroad so it must not be too bad, although I have heard the same as you. Also I notice you're running 1.5 wheel spacers, if you remove those the tires might not rub as much. Are you running the spacers because the wheel hits the caliper? If the contact isn't real bad you can actually grind down the caliper to gain enough clearance.

Albie

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there are a lot of reason why using a wheel spacer, one is the caliper, second is a wheel adapter (i changed the bolt pattern) because here are a few wheel that fit the navara bolt pattern, and also i need them for make sand offroad
I was thinking to leave the 3" lift and make a DIY body lift, but i don't want my truck taller than is now

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Nice truck.
I had wheels that needed 1.5" spacers to fit and even with the body lift I still had to trim the fenders. What size tires do you have?

·
Registered
923 Posts
welcome i am in chile right now i see alot of navaras down here in the past week

·
Registered
923 Posts
yeah and they are mostly the older body styles

·
Registered
923 Posts
ohhh ok lol my bad ive seen a lot of those

·
Registered
521 Posts
looks good man :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
do you live anywhere near Santiago?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Nice vehicle, I particularly like the stance with the wheel spacers.

·
Registered
923 Posts
ever go skiing at El Colorado?

·
Registered
923 Posts
ive skied all three valle colorado and parva but for 2 weeks the past 3 US summers ive lived at colorado training for ski racing

1 - 20 of 23 Posts