Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2019 CC Midnight edition Frontier with 2.5in Dobinsons MRR lift kit
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After slowly saving up money and dumping it into my truck, my build is just about done. I'll get more better looking pictures posted eventually.
Suspension - Dobinsons MRR 2.5in 3-Way adjustable suspension kit - SPC UCA's
Wheels - Black Rhino Baker 17x8.5 0mm offset Tires - Cooper Evolution M/T 285/70R17
Audio- 10in 4Ohm Kenwood Excelon sub in a ported box - Kicker CS door speakers

·
Registered
2019, Nissan Frontier SV 4x4, Arctic Blue.
840 Posts
Reactions: Midnight_HI

·
Registered
2021 SV
34 Posts
Nice.
How you liking your Cooper tires.?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice.
How you liking your Cooper tires.?
I literally just got them mounted on my rims yesterday, and I have to do the modifications in my fender well. But once that's all said and done I will give them some miles and let you know how they ride. But from what I read people said they're like a "Broke man's STT Pro's" they apparently have a bit better road handling but lack the off road handling of the pros.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I’ll keep an eye out for your truck. Lol. I’d be eyeing it anyway, it being a modded frontier. I’ll double tap the horn.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’ll keep an eye out for your truck. Lol. I’d be eyeing it anyway, it being a modded frontier. I’ll double tap the horn.
I'm always in the upcountry area, and I got a white Hawaiian islands enamel sticker on the back window so that should be fairly easy to spot.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Is your sub tucked under the rear seats? If so, where’d you get the box? I’m looking to upgrade my 8” microsub.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is your sub tucked under the rear seats? If so, where’d you get the box? I’m looking to upgrade my 8” microsub.
Nah I just got my sub box sitting on top of my back seat but eventually I want to find or make a box to hide under my seat too.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nah I just got my sub box sitting on top of my back seat but eventually I want to find or make a box to hide under my seat too.
I rolled like that for a while. Had a solobaric 10 in my first single cab ranger passenger seat.

·
Registered
857 Posts
This is the way.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This pretty much what I want to do to my "Storm Trooper". Nice looking truck
Thabk you and yeah I like it because it isn't overdone or underdone. It looks just right👌🏼

·
Registered
2012 Frontier SL LWB
70 Posts
Very clean.
Definitely looks just right! :D Thanks for sharing - this is the route I'm headed towards.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very clean.
Definitely looks just right! :D Thanks for sharing - this is the route I'm headed towards.
I still have very minor rubbing in the rear part of my front fender wells but it's just the plastic so a little cutting or melting will solve the problem. They only rub on a hard turn with a bump so it's not like it's always rubbing and eating at the plastic. I also won't be doing much offroading until the truck is paid off lol.

·
Registered
2012 Frontier SL LWB
70 Posts
I still have very minor rubbing in the rear part of my front fender wells but it's just the plastic so a little cutting or melting will solve the problem. They only rub on a hard turn with a bump so it's not like it's always rubbing and eating at the plastic. I also won't be doing much offroading until the truck is paid off lol.
I hear that!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts