Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Like the title says, the Frontier is my 2nd Nissan. It is a 2005 4x4 SE Crew Cab. I was so impressed with my 2005 4x4 SE Crew Cab Titan and impressed by the buying experience with my Nissan dealer that I went back a few short months later and bought the Frontier for my wife. (BTW I traded in a 2002 Toyota Tacoma Quad Cab Pre-Runner). I've spent a few nickles on the Titan and I'd like to do the same for the Frontier but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot out there for it as far as suspension lifts right now.

We each have a Nissan truck. I like to call the Frontier the baby Titan. They look cool in the driveway!

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
We also have a Titan and Fronty. We call them Dr Evil and Mini-Me. Have fun, hope your wife like Mods. I know I do. Is your wife going to sign up here also. DivaLisa and myself need some more girl power on here. LOL

·
Registered
906 Posts
sandiegan05fronty said:
We also have a Titan and Fronty. We call them Dr Evil and Mini-Me. Have fun, hope your wife like Mods. I know I do. Is your wife going to sign up here also. DivaLisa and myself need some more girl power on here. LOL
Yes, welcome, but she should be on here since you have the Titan. Like Sandie says we need more girl power! :D

·
Registered
906 Posts
sandiegan05fronty said:
SD_Frontier said:
i love my crew cab 4x4 se. she will too. hahah. i drive a chick truck. :?
No SD_Frontier, you drive a COOL truck! :mrgreen:
A cool truck that chicks happen to like too!

·
Registered
11 Posts
2 Nissan's

Welcome to the club!

I also have 2 Nissan's

A Frontier (mine) and a Titan (dad's) :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts