Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Frontier People! I wanted to give a write up on my build so far. I hope to answer any questions.
I recently completed a complete 08+ Pathfinder front end swap on my 05 Frontier. Here is a list of things needed:
08+ Pathfinder Front Bumper
08+ Pathfinder Fog Light Brackets (05+ Frontier Fog Lights fit the new brackets)
08+ Pathfinder Hood
08+ Pathfinder Radiator Support (Not actually needed but will help with headlight fitment. We just drilled new holes for the headlights to fit...they are about half an inch off from being a direct bolt on)
08+ Pathfinder Headlights
08+ Pathfinder Grill
That is actually it. The Frontier and Pathfinder share fenders. People ask me why I did the conversion. Simple. No one else has...plus, I love the rounded front end. The 09+ Frontier still has the crease where the upper and lower bumper met.
Other mods to the truck include:
Nismo Cold Air Intake
Custom Painted LED Tail Lights
LED Smoked Third Brake Light
Roll Pan
Toneau Cover
Drilled and Slotted Front and Rear Rotors
There is a ton planned for this truck so stay tuned!

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
dayum dawg!

Holy guacamole!!!:surprise: That Fronty looks bada$$ bro! It looks so cool! Can you post some more pictures of the exterior and interior cuz boi it looks out of this world good!!!::grin:: You better keep that toy locked up in a toy box or else the thieves will get to it::wink::

·
Registered
478 Posts
Very awesome looking truck. Love the black on the hood continuing to the roof. Impressive!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Only thing I'm confused about is why he has it for sale in the classified but then starts a build log saying he has a lot more planned for it. Either way I saw your build on facebook and enjoyed seeing the build progress. Can't wait to see what else you do to it if you don't sell it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts