Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself real quick. My name is Amy, I'm 36, and I've just bought my first Nissan Frontier. A friend of mine decided to move to FL for a job with his family and offered it to me at a really good price, just cannot pass it.

The truck is in the perfect stock condition, really clean. I've already bought nice stainless steel bull bar for it, and now found myself a little confused with the instructions. Tried to search for more clear guides and came across this article about How to Install a Bull Bar. I promise, that I will use the search option and read hundreds of threads before asking any stupid questions, but for now I just want to have this bar installed, hope you guys will understand. :) I will post my questions in the new thread.

It is nice to meet everybody. Amy.

·
Admin
3,393 Posts
Welcome to the club Amy!

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Welcome to the site Amy, it's great to have you here. We currently do not have an install video on this but, you could search YouTube

Tony:woot:

·
Premium Member
7,856 Posts
Welcome to the Club! Make sure to post some pix of the new-to-you rig with the new Bull bar installed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts