Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday I bought my truck. It is a 2008 SE CC SB. It has black paint and gray interior (I have yet to figure out if it is gray/dark gray/charcoal/steel. It had 38,000 miles on it. Here are some pics:

If you look closely in this one you will see one of my DIY cleats in the front rail that I got the idea from in one of the threads

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

Post up some pics of the interior for help with the color.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Here are some pics of the interior dash. See if you can tell the color. If I had seen them elsewhere then I probably would be able to tell, but since I haven't I want to be certain.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Nice truck and welcome

·
Registered
427 Posts
that interior is charcoal.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
that interior is charcoal.
I beg to differ my Oregon friend, but I believe this color is the Nissan Steel as the Charcoal is quite a bit darker.

JMHO based on the what I see in the pics.

·
Registered
427 Posts
well slap me silly and call me susan! It looks like I'm wrong.. not the first time, won't be the last. :)

It looks like my truck (which has charcoal interior) and the reason I said that is cuz the door/windshield pillar in my truck is steel, which is what it looks like in his third picture. The difference between shades threw me. But after going and looking at my steering wheel, it is considerably darker so I do concur. That leads me to a question.. Is everyone's roof and pillars the same color as the rest of their interior or does anyone else have both like I do?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
The pics aren't as good as I would like, sorry about that. Soon I should have a decent camera that should take batter pics.

It seems that the colors in real life have a tinge of green in them so I am thinking it is the steel color.

Is there any code someplace that tells you this?

Edit: I found a website that shows the colors for the 2008 Fronty. Obviously the exterior color is Super Black, the ineterior could be either Beige (which it definitely ain't), Graphite or Steel. It shows two SE versions, one is the SE, the other is SE-I4. Any idea what that one is?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts