Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here they are!! I have not found anyone on this site running them, so I thought I would post some pics!! As soon as I go off roading, I will post some action shots!!:fantastic:

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!! they are quiet also, I was shocked at how quiet they are.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Looks good.

I was just going to ask you how much noise they made. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
They look almost like a M/T but as long as they are quite, they are nice.

I just wonder how long they will last. Most reviews I read on the PC wheels are that they wear out pretty quick and people switch to the BFGs or the Nittos.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I like mine so far, they have gotten a bit louder after having them on for a bit. They are E load tires so the on road ride is extra rough which I can overlook once I get offroad with them. Id say I have around 15,000 on them so far. They have a treadlife warranty to 40,000, I should get that out of them no problems.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the 40000 mile warranty is what sold me on them. oh and the buy 3 get 1 free lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah. I had to wait 3 weeks to get them! I will go take a pic of my truck right now and post the side view! give me 5 mins

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the warrenty so they were $790 total, would be about $695 mounted and balanced with out the warrenty

·
Registered
837 Posts
Still have the Mud Flaps up front??
I didn't think that was do-able with the 33's

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I do have the mud flaps, but I had to cut some off and then take a heat gun to the plastic inside of the fender

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the help. i ordered a set today and should have them in 2 weeks. I paid $689 and that includes getting them on the truck.

·
Registered
387 Posts
looks good makes me what new tires now but have to wait till my mud rovers wear out to upsize. your truck also makes me wish i would have gotten the 6sp long bed oh well 4 years to late now

1 - 20 of 24 Posts