Nissan Frontier Forum banner

My new OTHER ride

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  roastbeef 
#1 ·
2010 Infiniti G37 Journey. Black on black and just about fully loaded for a rear wheel drive. Navigation, heated leather, rear camera/sonar, 18" feet, impact sensors, and did i mention black on black? lol

See less See more
#3 ·
Sweeeeeet! Congrats on the purchase + new ride. But it should be in the driveway :/ haha

#5 ·
yeah it definitely screws! and good gas mileage at the same time. about 22. Fronty is actually in the driveway :) we had just gotten back from LA, where we bought it. But we live on a navy base, so its a really quiet, slow driving neighborhood.

#8 ·
love those cars, and not to be a dick but...what about it is black on black? i see black and chrome ;)

#11 ·
the heat/sunlight out here is killer on paint, but im cleaning out the garage to start using it.

#14 ·
wish i could do 5%, but living in california sucks so i can only do like 20% and thats still pushin it with cops around here. but i can pull it off

#16 ·
don't "smoke" the tail lights, tint them just a little to take the edge off. also, don't mess with tinting or smoking the headlights, instead, take them apart and paint the interior of the headlights.
since you have projectors, light output won't be hindered.

lots of bmw guys do it and it looks mean!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.