Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i'm new here, i posted in the new members section, said i'd post pics eventually and here they are: its a 2006 King cab SE, its pretty stock still, just have a stereo/sub/amp install and a cb in it, but its my baby :D i love this truck, definately unique from the millions of dodges chevs, and fords on the road. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
congrats. nice truck and welcome

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Nice pics. What do you farm?

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
nice truck but the born to farm is the wrong color.

jk (i'm an IH guy)

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey thanks everyone! i don't farm anymore, i drive big rigs and float and run heavy equipment, but we used to farm cattle :) oh and i couldn't find a international Harvester plate, or else i would have put it on instead!!! but i am a john deere fanatic, not going to lie lol,

thanks everyone :)

Robyn :fantastic:

·
Super Moderator
10,775 Posts
Nice pictures. What plans do you have for it?

Clint

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Isn't that an IH tee shirt you are wearing in your pic?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey thanks everyone :D yes its an IH shirt i got in that pic lol, i plan on a backrack, tool box, some more chrome ;) not looking to jack it up or anything, but maybe some led lights? after buying a 4 wheeler, that truck, and the stereo system for it all in one week, i think i'm done spending money for a while lol. i'm not quite sure how i'm going to do it up yet. i love this site, its given me so many awesome ideas :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sweet ride!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts