Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
BC,

Welcome, and great looking truck. :) I've had the SE grey CC for a couple of months now: http://truck.krook.org/

Would have gone for the NISMO but for the fact that it was only available in automatic on the CC...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Newbe here also. I just picked up an 05 Nismo CC also. Mine is electric Blue. I am going to get some step rails and side molding for it soon. I will get some pictures soon. I traded in my wife's 04 Xterra XE to get this and she took over my 04 Xterra SE solor Yellow. See you around.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Make a post over 3 years ago to tell us you got a new truck and then lurks for 3 years and then decides to log in to tell us he sold it...

Please tell us how did you like it? What made you sell? Did you lurk for 3 years and learn any valuable info on these trucks. Any plans to upgrade to another one?

Your cutting it short saying "Hey I bought a new truck" ::3 years later:: "Sold"

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
how what an amazing three post on here

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Make a post over 3 years ago to tell us you got a new truck and then lurks for 3 years and then decides to log in to tell us he sold it...

Please tell us how did you like it? What made you sell? Did you lurk for 3 years and learn any valuable info on these trucks. Any plans to upgrade to another one?

Your cutting it short saying "Hey I bought a new truck" ::3 years later:: "Sold"
It is a bit weird but take it easy on the guy:noworries:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Here's a nice twist. This thread is about a '05 Frontier. Yet, his other thread is about '06 gear for sale. Maybe he sold the '05, bought an '06 with extras that he's now trying to sell off.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Oh well....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sheesh, go hard on me one time, I havent been on this forum in years. Kept my frontier 5 months and have owned two vehicles since then.

To be honest I did not like it at all, terrible gas mileage and just not a Nissan fan.

I logged back into the forum because I have a bike rack that's been in storage for years from the truck I wanted to sell...

Saw this post and decided to update it. Sorry if I offended anyone, and yes I dont even remember what year my truck was, it was the first year of the current body style. I will correct my for sale thread.

Thanks.

·
Registered
209 Posts
What an interesting thread... I owned Hondas and Subarus before the Frontier (also my first Nissan). And I've owned my Frontier for about 8 months now. But I still like it... :)

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
sheesh, go hard on me one time, I havent been on this forum in years. Kept my frontier 5 months and have owned two vehicles since then.

To be honest I did not like it at all, terrible gas mileage and just not a Nissan fan.

I logged back into the forum because I have a bike rack that's been in storage for years from the truck I wanted to sell...

Saw this post and decided to update it. Sorry if I offended anyone, and yes I dont even remember what year my truck was, it was the first year of the current body style. I will correct my for sale thread.

Thanks.

Didnt mean to come off like that...I just wanted more info on how you liked it. lol

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I really figured you traded in the '05 for an '06. Sorry to hear you didn't have warm and fuzzies over the truck. I realize a truck isn't for everyone, but I have really liked my frontier.

Good luck on the rack sale.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts