Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just posted my last New Thread at Toyotanation.com, Iam a very proud owner of a Nissan Frontier SE KC. Just thought some of you may want to read, I didnt mention any of the quirks I had with the 05 Tacoma I TRADED. http://toyotanation.com/forum/t127407.html

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The later it gets the s#!tier people get, go read now. I might delete the post soon before they have me taken out LOL.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Its funny, because when I first read it, it seemed like they all knew that the Frontier looked better on the outside, but their Taco looked better on the inside. I'd rather have the better looking outside than inside.

Its just sad how everyone thinks Nissan is wack. Its shows in the amount of aftermarket support we have.

I think I need to check out this new Taco to see what all the hoopla is about. I can't ever buy one though, because I'm not physically attracted to it! :lol: Fcuk its personality!!!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Congratulations on your new truck. There are just as many Frontier fanatics on this
board as there are Tacoma fanatics on their board. I just don't understand how grown
men can be so narrow minded as some of them seem to be.

Both trucks are good ones, both trucks have had problems in some of their trucks. I
have owned 8 Datsun/Nissan vehicles and have never had a bad one yet. That is one
of the deciding factors in selecting my current Frontier.

I have had 3 Toyotas, a 1969 Crown, a 1970 Land Cruiser and a 2000 Solara which my
wife is currently driving. Just to dispel the myth that all Toyotas are perfect I'll say that I kept the 1969 Crown for less than a year because it would stall on me time and time
again. They never did figure out what was wrong with it, intermitent problem.

The Land Cruiser was just fine although I sold it in about a year to buy a sportscar I
had my heart set on. The Solara we have been driving for about 5 years now and it
has been absolutely the best car I have ever owned.

I actually looked at a Tacoma first because I was so sold on the Solara. Toyota would not deal at all and I actually liked the looks of the Frontier better anyway so I ended up with my LE KC mainly because of the over $5000 savings. I traded in a 2000 Frontier
XE KC and Toyota would not even allow me average wholesale on a truck with less than 20,000 miles and absolutely clean enough that they the Nissan dealer did not even
have to prep it before they put it on their lot.

OkieScot

·
MOD & Token MINI Owner
2,296 Posts
06NissFront6-spSE said:
The later it gets the s#!tier people get, go read now. I might delete the post soon before they have me taken out LOL.
Yeah thats expected!! :roll: They kinda seem like die hard Ford people---its funny to me!! :lol:

The poor Tacoma unfortunatly can't pick its owners!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
That was great.
some of them were so defensive
I think you made the right choice, but i guess im jaded.

·
Registered
113 Posts
way to go. Nissan blows Toyota away. welcome to the real world.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts