Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am new to this forums and deaf guy so just let you know that i am sure I will have a bad grammar. :(

Anyway, i still feel so good to be owner of frontier and like to share my story! I had a long day last Monday there were serious vehicles accident front of me and i saw the whole happened, I had to get out and help! White car flipped is the first one started lose of control in the heavy snow/icy about 2 inches then end up flipped in the front wow! 2nd SUV was try to avoiding to hit the white car but lose of control, slides into ditch, and flipped side. F3500 tried to avoid too but made a quick into right side ditch and stuck. I was the last driving a 05 frontier slammed brake as easy as i can and it stopped really fast good. I am so glad i had some blocks and weight in my bed with snows on it probably over 200lbs so I went to park and to get out to checking on people as fast as i can. Thanks god Nobody got injury!! I told woman who's in the Black SUV flipped side to stay in my truck to keep warm and waiting for cops coming then F3500 owner wanted to get his truck out of snow since his truck runs fine and asked for help. he said he doubt my truck can pull his truck out. I told him Do not ever say that frontier is little. I am telling you this frontier will get your 5000lbs truck out of snow for sure. so we tried first but chain snapped and DOING it again! finally got his truck out of snow pretty easy done in 15mins. He was shock how little frontier can pulls. I gave him a wink. after that about 30mins later finally cops arrived. Heres pictures

My stock frontier did through 28inches of snow with ZERO trouble!

·
Premium Member
12,108 Posts
sweet pull.

but showing that dually 4x4 stuck in under 2 feet of snow should be proof enough.
if you can grab a ruler and show me where your truck was in 28" of snow ill give you a gold medal. but a stock frontier wont make it through that much.

its like saying you survived a War, but you didnt fight in it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet pull.

but showing that dually 4x4 stuck in under 2 feet of snow should be proof enough.
if you can grab a ruler and show me where your truck was in 28" of snow ill give you a gold medal. but a stock frontier wont make it through that much.

True. I was the same what you were thinking and doubt my frontier can survive in the SOFT snow i gave it a try i had to because my sister and a baby stuck in the house with no power i had to go! surprisingly frontier survived! I don't care if i am lying or not. Believe it or not. I know i am not the one did through 28 inches of soft snow.

·
Registered
144 Posts
F-3500 :laugh::laugh::laugh: is that like a F350 with and Allison Motor and Trans? Just messing.

I see you've got the same problem we have here, it snows and all the FTards come out to wreck. Good job helping out though, it's always fun when your snatching someone Else's rig.

I drove a stock 96 Ford danger ranger 2wd through 2 feet of untouched snow what is so unbelievable about 28" in a Frontier? So long as you don't slow down your fine :).

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
good job, welcome to the club.

d-mo

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice job. The Frontier is a real solid truck and I am very happy with my purchase.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Kudos for helping fellow motorists... others woulda rubber necked and kept goin'.

btw... when I saw the title???

^F3500! lol.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Nice job man, good job for helping out!

I've driven my truck through a lot of snow, they do well. I associated it with their length. Some say it makes no difference, but it does.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Nice pics and :goodjob: for helping out these folks.

Many years ago I pulled two passenger cars that were stuck on a beach and a big boat they were trying to haul out of the water and nobody said "thank you". I was pissed.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Just a thought, I might have pulled him in reverse, backwards.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
sweet pull man.

I always try and offer a pull when/where I can. People are pleasantly surprised with my "Is that a Titan?" No Joke.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
haha damn. by the way my frontier is 4x4 though.. i doubt 2wd can do anything does it?
A 2wd truck won't do much of anything but sit and spin. My truck in 2wd in the snow sucks, in 4x4, he owns. Lots of Taco owner complain about their trucks in the snow/rain, since their beds are composite material, less weight on the rear end.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
sweet pull.

again another horrible analogy. so if ur a citizen (not a soldier) of where a war is being fought, and bombs are landing all around you, you dont end up being killed. u didnt survive a war? sounds kinda dumb to me

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
where's the 28" of snow? Not in any of those pics.

???

·
Registered
237 Posts
sweet pull.

Give up Andy...Frontiers can easily plow through over 2ft of powder.. Just cause u can't drive isn't our problem...:nana:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
lol..."plow" being the key word.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts