Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm Jojo and this Wednesday I will have my first truck. It's a 2017 Nissan Frontier Pro4x.

Maybe for a year, I'll play around with the vehicle and save up for a bullbar or maybe a lift mod.

I'm still new to Modifications so, any suggestions that won't rip my wallet apart are very much appreciated.

And I live in Calgary, so we get a **** ton of snow during the winter season, and I am looking forward to try out its 4x4 capabilities to the test.

Thank you for having me and looking forward to be a part of this community.

·
Vendor
2,584 Posts
Hello Jojo, welcome aboard and congrats on your Frontier! Show it to us when you have a chance. There are so many owners on this site that if you ever need help or advise on anything, someone will have the answers. Have fun surfing around!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys, thank you for the warm welcome. I have picked up the truck today and I am loving it. I'm really stoked to bring the vehicle where I can play with it's offrkad capabilities.

Here's how the new bad boy looks like,( just the front side though).

I know this is the wrong thread but, is the steering usually that hard and the brakes are kinda spongy.

Nonetheless, I don't mind those two since I'll probably be able to adjust myself with the vehicle.

Thanks again guys.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I know this is the wrong thread but, is the steering usually that hard and the brakes are kinda spongy.
Welcome to CF - very nice looking truck. Both are well known issues - turn radius is not that great and our brakes are very spongy. On my third Fronty ('93 Hardbody, '00 Kingcab, '12 4X) and pretty pleased with them.

Be sure to dump a lot of money into MODS >:D

·
Registered
374 Posts
welcome to the partay!!! nice pro4xer dude! rad on!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts