Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. I'm Jon and I'm from Colorado Springs, CO. I just picked up a 2013 Pro4X after being disappointed with Tacoma pricing/features and I couldn't be happier. Only owned it for a couple of weeks but I have been on the trail every weekend. It's bone stock for now while I learn the truck. Look forward to getting to know some of you and sharing my adventures.

Attachments

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome...
Must be nice to have all those trails in your backyard.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Welcome to Club Frontier, Jon! this forum is a great resource for information about your rig.

It looks like you are already wheeling your Frontier on some fairly serious trails. I'd suggest getting some sliders and stronger skid plates before you damage anything. Hefty Fabworks is located in your area and can provide you with sliders, skid plates and bumpers.

I run their steel skids and they have protected my previous rig, a Frontier, and now my X. They also offer aluminum versions which are almost as strong but more expensive.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks BCBrian and yes armor is my first plan. With the stock clearance I have scraped on quite a few rocks. I've been lucky to have some amazing spotters around and have been able to make it places that have raised some eyebrows from the local jeeps. That being said, I know things can go wrong quickly so sliders and diff/trans skids are going to be the first mods.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Hello and welcome

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts