Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all. I just purchased my first Frontier back in November of last year. I've been a Ranger guy for years, but after my last one met it's untimely end in an accident, I decided I wanted to break from the mold, and ended up with the little beauty I have now - nothing special, just a stock 2004 2.4 l4 w/ 5 speed manual. I'm enjoying it very much so far. ^_^ Thanks for having me!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Welcome to Club Frontier. Good looking truck!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome! I remember all I ever wanted was a Ranger, for years and years that's the only vehicle I ever wanted, but for some reason I just never purchased one. Then they discontinued them in the US. When time finally came around to purchase another truck, the only real midsize options were Tacoma or Frontier (I refuse to buy GM). My choice landed me here. There's a vast wealth of knowledge on this forum as long as you are up for some reading.

·
Vendor
2,587 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on your purchase! There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. If you ever have any questions, there's definitely a great team of owners and vendors that are happy to help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts