Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, friends -
I’m delayed in making my intro. I’m a Yank living in Zimbabwe and a couple of years ago I sold my Defender Puma and picked up my Nissan Navara (Frontier but with a 2.5l turbo diesel - apologies if I’m stating the obvious) to gain some cargo flexibility and a bit more reliability. I’ve been on some long safaris and crossed a few rivers and so far I’m really happy with it. I put in air spring suspension, leveled up the suspension with bilsteins, full underbody protection, sliders, snorkel, bull bar with winch, dual battery set up with solar, and dual spares. It also has a full 80 liter aux tank at the front of the bed and a Front Runner slide out behind it. You know, I never paid much attention to Nissan in the past
but am really happy about my decision.

Anyhoo, it’s nice to make your virtual acquaintance and I look forward to seeing you all down the road.

·
Registered
32 Posts
That truck is sweet! Welcome! I've always enjoyed watching Australian/non-American truck culture where the aim is reliability/protection and not just getting your truck as high as possible.

·
Registered
2017 CC SV 4x4
55 Posts
Is it a manual as well? Turbo diesel with a manual in a frontier is an absolute dream of mine

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
2,954 Posts
Nice truck! Welcome to CF!
Wish those were available to us here in the states.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts