Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone this is my 02 nissan frontier 2.4l 5speed with the lovely ka24de.

for the oil i use, it depends for everyone some people like conventional oil but since i have 110000 on it i use mobil1 full synthetic high mileage oil and filter i know people that use high mileage oil on newer cars as well.

performance mods,custom intake k&n cone going straight to throttle body for that deep grunt xD
flowmaster40 exhaust, "with plans in future to do 2.50" from first cat back"
ngksparkplugs/wires

exterior
plasti dip frontbumper/fenderflares/nissan badges,
painted front calipers red
aps grill for top and bottom also painted black

inside
pioneer touchscreen radio
after market speakers 'i had a sub till i let my friend barrrow it'

wheels and tires
rims are stock
tires are bigger then stock geolander ats

plans for future, 2'50 from first cat back and highflow cat,led third tailight black,doing something with angle eyes or led strip for headlights,roof rack,shrockers skid plates for engine trans and oil,shrocker rear bumper,maybe lift?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Good looking truck. I agree on the "frame paint" comment. I have always liked the '02 body style

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i live in new england witch sucks! alot of it is surface rust that i can sand or grind down then clean with some alcohol and prime and paint with some rustoelm.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good looking truck. I agree on the "frame paint" comment. I have always liked the '02 body style
but ill probably save that for a project next year its fall and its starting to get chilly outside so im gonna take it to my mechanic have him hit it with high pressure air and do fluid flim on anything and everything he can just so i can get through winter then spring or summer when its a nice day with low humidity sand and paint it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts