Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a '02 KC Desert Runner for nearly 10yrs. Loved it, but my family outgrew the truck. Had to let it go.
Went and bought a '15 SV 4X4 CC the other day and I'm generally happy with it.
So now I have a few questions:
1. There is this sticker on the driver's door jamb (see pic below)
What does it mean? What modification? I see no modified suspension components, wheel adapters etc. Everything appears to be completely stock.
2. I ordered a new camper top for it (not here yet) and it comes with a power rear window lock installed. However I told the Leer dealer to not wire it in as I want to do the wiring myself
together with the tailgate power lock mod. So my question is do you guys think that the BCM can handle the load of two extra lock actuator solenoids, or should I wire them thru relays? I would run a new circuit for the actuators thru two DP relays (one for lock and one for unlock ). Am I overthinking this? Does anybody have first-hand experience?
3. My seats are the non-adjustable cheapo versions. The first 1/2hr in the seat feels comfortable, but after that it gets painful. I need adjustability. So basically I need to swap the seats out to something better. Do seats from older Pathfinders (06-09) fit in there? Will I have issues with air bag compatibility? How about a little newer Pathfinder? Xterra maybe? Are 2nd gen Frontier Seats all interchangeable or has there been changes in the airbag design?
Patiently waiting for your expert opinions::smile::

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
4x4 vehicles have lower tow ratings than their 2wd counterparts. Skid plates, transfer case, forward driveshaft, etc...It all adds up

·
Premium Member
7,395 Posts
Does your SV have the VTP? That is added weight including the Class IV hitch/etc...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.