Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally mostly done. Mod list: rough country level kit. Adding 1.25” inch to the rear eventually also. Cooper atp2 rwl 265/75/16. No major rubbing. 1.5”** spacers to get the tires outside the fender wells. Added the imposter black wheel covers from eBay. Gator tonneau cover. Added speakers and lastly the step rails on the side - all from eBay.

minor upgrades but changed the look a lot over stock without going full major lift or putting the 285s + on it. No real change in gas mileage. Easy mod list for those trying to get a bit more aggressive look out of it without doing major modifications.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
White letters on black wheels looks great!

·
Registered
2015 Frontier SV CC
42 Posts
Gives ya an idea what the spacers did …
Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive tire

I went with 1.5" spacers after I installed 265/70R17 (I added the 17in wheels form a '22). Minor rubbing in the front. I wanted to go with 2in spacers but that would require melding/modding and I was not really looking into that.
It also has a 2in lift.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
odd I don't have any rubbing - it will at full lock with pressure on it at slow speeds. Otherwise none. I did heat up some of the plastic and form it a bit under there. Otherwise nothing. I was fairly sure I put 2" on. Maybe I'll have to go make sure of that - perhaps it was 1.5.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Im really digging the Frontier badge on the door in black.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts