Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been a member for a long time and have never mentioned or showed off my mods, now I want to show off..So let me preach and bare with me

Bought the 07 nismo kc 6 speed in majestic blue in sep 06 after special ordering it and waiting 5-6 months for it to arrive via barge to maui.. I paid 25k out the door

I love the truck for what it is and so far I have had no issues besides tpms and PAINT issues and I changed the tailgate latch...I repainted the roof due to rust in the channel in 2011-2012(no not from the ocean). The hood has paint flaking off the edges, I use touch up paint to stop it spreading... Flaking in edges of front fenders also..

I purposely left the engine completly untouched, it looks and runs brand new...except for the white on the once was black plastics

I recently purchased home depot lumber racks and plasti dipped them before install, I am very happy with the purchase

Since purchase one of my first mods was that I completly wrapped the entire cab with a total of 90-100# of dynamat sheets and the dynamat foam that goes on the sheets..Under the hood got the dynamat sheet...

I then added a alpine head unit with the 08-09 imprint system and a 5 channel alpine amp with focal krx seperates in the front and focal coaxials in the rear with a small very small 10inch sub in a very very small box lol... I also added a very crappy alpine backup cam that works with the headunit, im unhappy with it.. My volume button is also going down hill, luckily I have the what was unused remote control..

I have the grillcraft grill, terragrapler tires a autodimming mirror and I think thats it...Oh and I forget like 1.5 lift in the front and 2 in the back from pgr or something they were on this site years ago..

I do not use the truck that often, im more of a car guy without a car..I was about to buy a 08 e93 couple weeks ago but the dreaded rod bearing issues leaves me scared to pull the trigger...

I use my truck for homeowner responsibilities mostly..

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
That mileage is absurd!

Did the Dynamat help quiet down the cab from road noise?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That mileage is absurd!

Did the Dynamat help quiet down the cab from road noise?
Yes the dynamat made a dramatic differance, everything is very quiet and solid. When you close the door it has a very solid feel and sound...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts