1 - 20 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got the truck July 21st 2005

2 days latter I used the bed

K&N used it to make intakes

I got the first batch of spacer lifts that calmini shipped.

This was the first frontier I played with the I meet off TUNFS

this what it looks like next to a taco

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and if you use your imagination you can picture my truck at the shop because my fabricator can't find the charging cable for his camera. But is now stripped, and they found 20 AAA batteries and crap load of sand under my seats. Shocks have been ordered and tomorrow he picks up a ford 9 inch for it.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
If he can go on a half off day they are about $100. Then you need new axles, disc brakes, r&p, master kit, and your diff(detroit, truetrack, spool)

If you are going to run 35 spline, I think you can get away with the stock center section. But not sure40 spline you need the nodular, because they have bigger side bearings.

So for 100 bucks you get a housing and case. Throw the brakes out because they charge for them, should save a few bucks. Having the axles is nice, so you can measure for the new ones. Plus you can throw a couple ford wheels on there and have a roller.

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
grenaded a CV. rebuilt the other CV, burnt a clutch tore up wiring harness, broken ABS line, bent a spindle, and blew an AC blower motor, guess they don't work when filled with sand.

I need to bug my builder for pics..

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
update from builder..
NODNARB said:
front sheetmetal is all gone, interior is stripped, a-pillars are kinda mocked in, a/c will be kept.
getting the rearend fit up, wishbone is mainly 1.75"x.120 wall w/ a couple pcs. of 1.5"x.120 wall DOM
lower links are 2" x .250 wall DOM. they should be pretty bash-proof:D

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Will you be using stock titan half shaft?

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
single shear heims for the lowers? or are you not done yet?

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 334 Posts