20171105_130747 by malcolm taylor, on Flickr

(Thanks Jen for the photo)

Here it is the night I got it

Username: mtaylor
Year: 2011
Trim: SV
Color: Knight Armor

Mods:
Interior: JVC KW-AVX840 HU, Polk speakers, weathertechs, Cobra 75WXST CB Radio, Yaesu FT8900R Dual Band Ham Radio, Garmin GPSMAP 62s, Pro4x lower switch panel for the OTRATTW switches

Exterior: Rattle can bedlinered grill, Rhino bedliner, ARE CX series cap, Amazon Special Snorkel, various trail *ahem marks, 30 inch curved led bar and 2 6 inch single row spots on the front, 2 6 inch single row floods on the back. 1A Auto Tow Mirrors. "Custom" angle grinder body work on rear fenders, HID retrofit headlights. Needs more light.

Drivetrain: M205 front, re geared c200k rear

Suspension & Tires: Level 8 Guardian Wheels, 285/75r16 General Grabber AT2s (Stock tires+cooper discoverer m&s in 285/75r16 studded for winter), single aal for 1.75 inches of lift+Firestone RideRite airbags and u bolt flip, Titan Swap with Dirt King UCAs, Moog LCAs, Moog Titan Tie Rods (inner and outer), Radflo 2.5 Internal Res Coilovers, and M205 with Cardone Axles

Armour: White Knuckle sliders, Shrock full skid set, Calmini rear bumper, Insain Fab front bumper

Performance: Bully Dog GT Platinum

Gear and Other:Bed mounted hi-lift and shovel, Puma PD1006 OBA+Instant Air Source 10 pound CO2 tank, Smittybilt X20 10 winch, Front and rear spotter cameras wired to the head unit, dash camera, dual batteries, totally badass first aid kits (2 of them).

In Progress: Gears and lockers, Fat Bob's Brake Booster Upgrade, Powerstop Z36 pads&rotors

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Nice! How did you paint the front grill?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Where did you get the paint can mixed at?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nice wheels and grill!

I like the way our trucks look with body matched grills. Those wheels look awesome!

Do you have a one-piece painted bumper in mind in your near future?

(Perhaps one from a 2012 SV in Night Armor? Mine is so new it does not have any bug/rock scratches in it...) :laugh:

[/url][/IMG]

EDIT: HA! Just posted and then quickly saw that you were in Canada! Wonder what shipping would be...? :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
I have a full stock skid set if you want, although I think the Gas tank may be different because of the CC vs SC.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Nice man. I noticed a bike rack looking piece in your bed on your first post, any more pix of that?

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Yeah, I made a bike rack out of wood about 3 days after getting the truck. I'll scrounge up a picture if it. I guess it won't fit that well anymore, there is a hi lift in the way now.

Edit-Found it, this is before paint, and steel braces on the arms. Also before my rhino liner. Posting pictures from your phone fully sucks.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, after 2 pretty well solid weekends I have a very different truck. Bumper, winch, light, switches, snorkel, radios, gps, bully dog. That was (mostly) fun.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Your truck is looking great, and I Just love that picture taken early-on of you making waves. I have a suggestion for an accessory for when you are in the mood for another deep-water run.

And, if you ever add pin-stripes you might include a caption or inscription identifying it as the high-water mark. ::smile::

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Great looking truck .... really like the front bumper

1 - 20 of 24 Posts