Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04' XE King Cab but I want more room in the cab. I love the truck, it's dependable and cheap to run but sometimes I hate that I cannot carry more people. I'm thinking about going up the to crew cab probably an 06' or 07'. I've owned the XE for almost 5 years now. I know the 1st generations have been proven over and over again although I haven't read much up on the 2nd gens reliability and performance.

Has anyone moved up to the larger truck or similar situation? Regretted it or not? I'm not going to be out really anything except for $$ at the end of the day if I do upgrade.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
i had 2 kids when i bought my truck(well, actually 1.75. my middle child hadnt been born yet) and now that i have 3 kids i wish i had gone with at least a king cab Titan. the 5 of us fit in the Frontier but it leaves NO space inside for anything. keep that in mind if your thinking of carrying people and gear or even just going shopping.

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
I doubt you'll regret it, depending on your bed use, I'd look for a long bed...

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
i had 2 kids when i bought my truck(well, actually 1.75. my middle child hadnt been born yet) and now that i have 3 kids i wish i had gone with at least a king cab Titan. the 5 of us fit in the Frontier but it leaves NO space inside for anything. keep that in mind if your thinking of carrying people and gear or even just going shopping.
Truth.

·
Registered
197 Posts
i had and 04 XE Kingcab and moved to 07 CC LE now on my 10 CC LE...loved that there is more room...You won't regret it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts