Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am trading in the Frontier. It's been a great truck overall and the best times I had with it were in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey (see pics). I haven't been very active on these boards, mainly because I am more of a commuter, 90 miles a day, and I am mostly on my motorcycles forums anyhow. Lots of good people here to help out with any issues. I appreciate it.
What am I getting? Well, like I said, I am a commuter and a soon to be father, so I searched around for better gas mileage, safety, and lots of perks to keep me and the kid happy since I'm giving up my truck. So I opted on a fully loaded 2010 Chevy Equinox AWD LTZ. It will serve me well for what I need, moneywise, safetywise, and enjoyment. Hopefully someday in the future, when the need arises for a truck, I will certainly look back to the mighty Fronty or whatever version of the Titan is available then.
So to all you diehards, with the many amazing upgrades and doodads you added to your trucks, thanks for the stories, pics, and info. Enjoy your time with your Fronty's. Thanks.
:crib::comphead: <-my life:)

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
i have 2 kids and they are the reason i bought the frontier. wife has a WJ and i have the truck. what cycle forums you on? im looking for a new(to me) bike.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have 2 kids and they are the reason i bought the frontier. wife has a WJ and i have the truck. what cycle forums you on? im looking for a new(to me) bike.
Mainly for the commuting. Wife's car is a family car too.

Bike: Honda VTX 1300C cruiser. I'm on VTXOA.com forums.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Good luck with the new ride. Congrats, and peek back every now and then!

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Good luck, I know we will see you again someday cause once you have had a truck it's just one of those things you have to get back to.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
534 Posts
You'll be back! I got rid of my '06 and it lasted an whole month, got the SUV and hated it and went back to a Frontier :) Good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts