Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up all,

I'm Jon and I just joined this forum after finally getting the 4X I've been wanting for as long as I've been in the vehicle market. Tried to get one a few years ago but due to uncontrollable factors involving my credit I was denied. Tried again last time it was car-buying time, and the one I wanted to look at was in Orlando (2 hours from me) and the dealer sold it before I could get out there.

But yesterday is when it all changed. My wife went to the Toyota dealership to get her leased vehicle serviced, and knowing I've wanted a frontier forever, saw one and pointed it out when I picked her up. One thing led to another and about 4 hours later I was one Honda Civic less and one 2012 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X Crew Cab richer. I'm in love. Everything about it is perfect and I can't wait to baby it until she quits.

Anyway, glad to see there's forums for Frontiers and I'm definitely going to be spending lots of free time here, probably looking for answers to questions I'll have and sharing photos. Have a good one!

Attachments

·
Admin
3,358 Posts
Great lookin rig Jon, welcome to the forums!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Congrats

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts