Nissan Frontier Forum banner
121 - 140 of 536 Posts
2 more weeks

(We gotta flatten the curve!)

Reactions: The other Sean
A friend of mine said similar for years..... "yea, well, they said I'd be driving a flying car by now, so...." :ROFLMAO:
In the 70’s, my Aunt told me we’d have TV’s that you could hang on a wall. She also said aliens were talking to her. Hopefully she was only right about one thing.

In the 70’s, my Aunt told me we’d have TV’s that you could hang on a wall. She also said aliens were talking to her. Hopefully she was only right about one thing.
I'd be interested in what was SAID to her by these aliens..... she ever talk to you about it?

I'd be interested in what was SAID to her by these aliens..... she ever talk to you about it?
I was thinking the same thing but was afraid to ask.

Who cares about new headlights now... what did the aliens say though? :LOL:

[/QUOTE
I didn’t give her the chance - I was a young kid and she creeped me out so much that I made a quick exit and stayed away. I think about that because now we have TV’s on the wall. Maybe that’s what they told her?
I'd like to know their opinion on the headlights, actually. I mean intergalactic travel, they would know proper lighting, right?
hilarious!

I'd like to know their opinion on the headlights, actually. I mean intergalactic travel, they would know proper lighting, right?
TO be fair, if they are already traveling at or beyond light speed, then even $900 aftermarket LED headlamp replacements won't matter :p

TO be fair, if they are already traveling at or beyond light speed, then even $900 aftermarket LED headlamp replacements won't matter :p
Ya'all know that if you're traveling faster than lightspeed and you switch on your Morimoto's, nothing happens cause you're passing the photons already, right? ROFL.
What did the aliens have to say about Morimoto?

Reactions: RobFrisco415
And just to be clear: my comment above was a joke, just like the aliens references.
(before someone gets serious and brings up the "source" argument regarding "turning lights on when traveling light speed")

What did the aliens have to say about Morimoto?
Oh, they are well aware of Iron Chef Morimoto.
And, I'd think HIDs would be a source of propulsion once the SOL is exceeded...akin to an IMS.

121 - 140 of 536 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.