Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone else like to have more options under "stock with options"? It'd be nice to have at least idle rpm adjustment added.

Say you only run 87 octane (like me) and want to tow something. The only tune that lets you tow or haul the rated weight for the truck is the 91 octane tow tune, so with just 87 in the tank you have to switch back to the stock tune or stock with options.

There's an rpm limiter adjustment and top speed limiter adjustment, but no idle rpm adjustment (seems like lots of Superchips users like to bump the idle rpm to smooth it out.. I definitely have the vibrating stock idle).

I spoke with Scott through PM's about this a while back and he suggested I contact customer service to request it.
When I spoke with customer service I mentioned WOT on/off would be nice to have under stock with options also, but just the idle rpm adjustment would be great.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmm.. I Guess since there have been no replies I'm one of the few people who would find this useful. At least on this forum.

C'mon Superchips, add idle adjustment to stock with options.. pretty please?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts