Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya so i havent been on in awhile but heres what iv been doin recently: monster truck show(B.A.) test drove a wrx sti, saw this green machine, and the coolest sticker on a fronty... (are you on here by any chance?)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, because everyone that drives a large truck obviously doesn't need it, so they are just compensating.
just thought it was humorous, i know there is an ongoing debate on that topic.... dont want to fuel it and have no postion on it just made me laugh...

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I love monster truck shows.

The sticker is great haha. I am getting a bigger truck eventually but, I need it for towing needs so, no in my case it is not to compensate.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
So what does this say about me?

I would love one of these!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
im awfully lazy a "y" is shorter then "ier" hahah

06, looks like you want to chase tornados! that thing is awesome!

Also last night i went bowling with my buds(bowled like under 100 consistantly, i suck at it). I went out into the parking lot and found a taco with a fabtech lift and some moto metals parked right next to me... AND THE GUY COMPLIMENTED MY TRUCK!!! so i started talking to him about the mechanics of it all and he had no idea what a locking differential meant lol, he jus new his prerunner was 2wd hahahah it was a sharp looking taco that had never seen dirt( whereas mine was trashed lastnight with dirt and mud)

:laugh::nana::fantastic:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts