Not sure what forum this goes best in. It's not generation-specific and is related to towing/hauling so I'll put it here. I picked up a rooftop cargo box from Craigslist a decade ago for $100 to use with a previous vehicle, and then never needed it. It's a Karrite 1300, which was made by Thule and sold I think at places like Sears. It's about 37x54x16 and fits just about perfectly in the short bed of the Frontier. It sat around in the basement until last summer when I got the Frontier and needed a secure-ish way to carry things in the bed, but didn't (and don't) have the money or desire for a camper shell. I had read a post about making your own utilitrack cleats using hardware store items and realized I could DIY them with the cargo box to hold it in place. The box locks, and the tailgate locks, but someone could pick up the box out of the bed if I just set it in there, and it could bounce around. I sealed up the previous mounting holes in the bottom with some Gorilla Glue epoxy and then covered that on both sides with Gorilla tape. I drilled new holes the width of the utilitrack rails and threaded the cleats through, making sure to drill the holes just smaller than the diameter of the bolts so there's no gap for water to enter. It's not perfect, and takes a bit of wiggling to get the cleats to turn and engage, but it was cheap, easy, and effective at holding the box in place. The wingnuts can loosen after lots of rough roads and bouncing around so I check and retighten them every time we pitch camp or have to open the box. We've driven through and let it sit through some strong downpours and there's never been a drop of water inside. Anyway, here are some pics of the setup.