Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a flashed and case modded xbox 360. its an elite, so it does do hdmi. i have component hook up, 60g hard drive, wireless adapter, elite controller, and mic.
it is flashed to play burnt games. and i have two burnt games to go with it. just cause2, modded call of duty world at war (nazi zombies modded)
case mods include, clear window, upgraded whisper fans, spin faster and 35% quieter, and two extra fans for cpu and gpu (currently not in, i was going to put better fans in the mounts but i havent gotten around to it)
clear air flow box, and clear disc drive.
it is NOT banned from xbox live. and i can prove.

and for those who dont know. flashed means that it is able to play burnt games. so you can basically get any game for your xbox for about 5 bucks instead of 60$ i personally never did this. i just really liked modded nazi zombies.

i want 300$ for it. which is a very fair price considering all the mods done and all the accessories. i will take trades. but i am firm on the price unless you want less things. you offer me less money i will offer less goodies.
[IMG=http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5987/029lw.jpg][/IMG]

·
Registered
660 Posts
well as an added bump this is a great price. he has lots of mods and addons that make this a great offer. burning games is very simple too. if i didnt have the same then i would highly consider and get this.

·
Premium Member
12,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the free bump, and the words.
I'm in no hurry to sell, but i would like to move this before to long.

·
Premium Member
12,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i love mine too.
i love my other also, but i only use it for nazi zombie now. i used to play everything on it. and to me a 400$ investment isnt worth just the 30 bucks i paid for zombies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts