Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey guys, got my titan swap usable for a Moab trip this year. Anyone else spend much time down there with these trucks? Made it through fins n things, poison spider, golden spike, and gold bar rim. This time around. View attachment 339928
View attachment 339927
View attachment 339926
I showed this post with photos to Mackinac (my Frontier) and told him "SEE if you eat all your oatmeal in the morning and and all your green peas at dinner you might someday be able to do $hit like this".

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice work. Beautiful country out there.

I got my SV with the 1.5 OME lift through Fins n Things & Hells Revenge (minus the scary v-slot) last year, made it up most of Poison Spider but did not attempt the final "stairs" after the slippery ramp. Unfortunately, coming down off of PS (the nasty bit in the switchbacks section) I peeled my c200 diff cover back due to my poor line... got to drive back to Colorado with stops every 100 miles to add diff fluid... the positive outcome was that it "forced" me to swap in an m226 with e-locker... Moab gives and Moab takes away...

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice work. Beautiful country out there.

I got my SV with the 1.5 OME lift through Fins n Things & Hells Revenge (minus the scary v-slot) last year, made it up most of Poison Spider but did not attempt the final "stairs" after the slippery ramp. Unfortunately, coming down off of PS (the nasty bit in the switchbacks section) I peeled my c200 diff cover back due to my poor line... got to drive back to Colorado with stops every 100 miles to add diff fluid... the positive outcome was that it "forced" me to swap in an m226 with e-locker... Moab gives and Moab takes away...
Awesome, its good to hear about other frontier doing these trails. Didn't see another Nissan while I was out there. Hell's revenge if on my list for next time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really should go to that, it sounds like a blast and it works be best to see what others have to with the platform.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There’s a Nissan event called goneMOAB held out there every May. I’ve gone four or five times. My avatar pic was taken on Hells Gate.

Great rig and great pics! Thanks for sharing!
@JeniorNV would you happen to know if there's a website for that event? I'm in the Salt Lake area and Moab is my go to playground though i haven't been in years. I'm actually trying to find a local group that makes trail runs on a regular basis.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts