Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I installed my trailer hitch on the weekend and had some troble torqueing the bolts as the spare tire was in the way. So i decided to remove the spare. I go to pull the jack out of the back (CC) and only the jack is there not the crank handle or what ever it is called. I also klnow that this handle is used to lower the spare. So my question is what is this handle called so i can go replace it. Truck is an 09 that i bought used.
Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. That helps alot. looks like im missing more that one piece.
Thanks again

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
there isnt a black plastic bag behind the drivers side rear seat? that should have been where your tools were. check everywhere, behind the seats, under them, and even pull up the storage bins to see if they got put under them by mistake.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No there was nothing behind the seats other than the jack itself. The storage bins are already out. The truck was a previous rental. I assume someone pulled out the tool bag. At least it doesn't look to be expensive. I'll check with my local dealer and see how they compare as shipping to canada would probably kill me from courtesy parts. They were actuall pretty close on the 7 pin harness for the hitch, so I'll stop by after work today and see.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again for the info. I ordered the kit from the local dealer for $35. Only a couple bucks more than if i shipped it to buffalo and went to pick it up. I've been very surprised (nicely) with the local dealer and thier prices. After owning jeeps for the last 15 years its nice to not get bent over by a dealer on parts that are vehichle specific.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts