Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided to trade in my 07 Frontier and would rather sell a few items instead of giving them to the Acura dealer.

1st - Nismo Cold Air Intake, SOLD!!

2nd - Four OEM Utilitrack Tie Down Cleats, Six Stops and a Wrench, $75 shipped. Two cleats were used a couple times, along with four stops, rest are brand new.

3rd - OEM Sliding Bed Extender, $75 picked up/delivered within 1 hour of Colorado Springs. This was in the bed of my truck for about 5k miles before I removed it and placed it in the garage. Still in very good condition. Due to the size I would rather not ship, local pick up/delivery prefered.

4th - OEM Grey Heavy Duty CC Mats, $50 picked up/delivered within 1 hour of Colorado Springs. Thesse were in the truck about 8k miles. Really heavy and would be exxpensive to ship, local pick up/delivery prefered.

5th - Pair of Chrome Nismo License Plate Frames, SOLD!!.

Need to clean everything up and will have picks up later today/first thing tommorow. If your local to Colorado Springs and want to pick up a couple items and pay with cash I will give you a deal.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Herre are the first set of pics. As soon as it warms up outside I will clean the crew cab mats, bed extended and post pics.

Also SALE PENDING on the plate frames.

·
Registered
347 Posts
PM sent on the CAI...

might be interested in the cleats too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Still havent cleaned the mats or extender. Something about hosing them off in 30 degree weather doesnt sound fun.

If your interested I will split the shipping cost with you. Im guessing about $20 for shipping, so $60 shipped. If shipping ends up being less I will refund the difference.

Here are a couple pics of them dirty.

Most of it is from snow/salt/dirt from this past winter and should wash off.

·
Registered
602 Posts
good mats i got the same ones luv em
about 40 bucks less than what they cost
great deal had mine for 35k and they dont appear to be any worse than day 1 besides mud in them lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
Good luck w/ the sale.

I got the mats in just a few days. Dennis sent them out exactly when he said he would. Great deal and great seller!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts