Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
black. That color is in production for the Xterra.

·
Registered
881 Posts
black. That color is in production for the Xterra.
Great, another name for black. I thought 'Super Black' sounded retarded enough, the color of my KC Nismo. Jeeesh!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
as is to

Night Armor : Super Black
as
Plasma : LCD

·
Registered
226 Posts
cool name but... i remember the dealer told me Nissan seems to mfg a lot of their cars in black. like its the easiest color to get in. i love black but its a b*tch to keep clean and good looking. but when it is clean i think a black car looks super slick. all biz. but keep it dirty everything shows...especially swirls...ugh.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
They need to add an off switch to those side airbags.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
They need to add an off switch to those side airbags.
Soemone would probably sue them because they had it turned off in a rollover.

·
Registered
354 Posts
It's like, 'how much more black could this be?' and the answer is none. None more black.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Doh, I would have liked to have had the standard side air bags on my 09 PRO-4X. I only found one in a manual anywhere in the radius I was willing to drive back....so guess I was lucky enough to get one.

The down hill assist would have been nice as well, I imagine it would be nice while towing on the ice covered dirt road hills to the snowmobile trails in the winter. Blizzaks always fix that problem though.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
thats it? lol i am waiting for the 3rd gen frontier to break out to see what they do then. they might just wait for toyota to do something to the tacoma and then they'll play mony see monkey do and do something to the frontier too. as for the titan....DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT! come on nissan that truck REALLY needs a makeover.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nissan needs to step to the plate and do something with both truck. Because I am not satisfied with the current Frontier and even with my old Titan. As for this moment if I decided to change my truck it will be the new F150.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nissan needs to step to the plate and do something with both truck. Because I am not satisfied with the current Frontier and even with my old Titan. As for this moment if I decided to change my truck it will be the new F150.
father in law has a f150 and its darn nice. wonder when the 2010 is coming...its too much truck for me heheheheheh, love to have one but i just don't need something like that

·
Registered
427 Posts
well they changed Aztec Red to Red Alert, Red Brawn to Brick Red and Majestic Blue to Navy Blue. Why not just add some new colors all together? Why is changing the name an update?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
well they changed Aztec Red to Red Alert, Red Brawn to Brick Red and Majestic Blue to Navy Blue. Why not just add some new colors all together? Why is changing the name an update?
It's all in the marketing. If a company can refresh what it already has then it's not spending more money. A buyer who hasn't had a new Nissan recently won't realize the color names were different in the past.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts