Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I find it interesting that they are all very similar except for Japan's ad. Of course, in my experience with Japanese culture and TV, it's no surprise. They are not ashamed to smile or giggle - but they are every bit serious about their military as we are!

·
Senior Forum Moderator
1,138 Posts
I don't know what you're talking about, my Navy career was just like that shown in the USN commercials - but without the guns, riding in and jumping out of helicopters, scuba diving, any SEAL-like activites. Lots more taking logs, performing reactor maintenance, taking tests and doing training. Similar....yet not.

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
what no french?
Don't the French by default surrender after a good butt humping from behind??? Umm yeah! Only fights they have won was with the help of others.

Happy 4th of July....... late. ;)

Hats off to those that serve our country! Thank you for your service to our country.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Don't the French by default surrender after a good butt humping from behind??? Umm yeah! Only fights they have won was with the help of others.

Hats off to those that serve our country! Thank you for your service to our country.
Hey, give them a break; if it weren't for the French, we'd all be speaking English now.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Sequence

I was always under the impression that they surrendered first then butt humped? Being that I have no experience in butt humping I could be wrong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts