Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
I've had those on my Bravada, just a smaller size. Awesome tire. I towed my Mini around alot back then, quite a few trips from PA to VA to PA etc. I have nothing bad I can say about them. Great snow traction, smooth riding and pretty quiet on pavement. I wasn't really into offroading then, mainly cause the Bravada would have not liked it, but the few light trails and trips throught the woods were no problems. I say get them.

about the only down side to anything MT is that they don't give any treadlife warranty, or at least last time I checked the didn't. I had over 30k on the tires when I traded in the truck (is it ok to call a Bravada a truck?) and they looked like they still had another 20k to go, but that's just an estimate, I never actually measured the remaining tread depth so I could be wrong.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the 285/75/16 atz without that center section...they are awesome tires and are wearing very well...over 17000 miles so far and im barely developing alittle road howling with them now...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts