Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the new Midnight Edition out, I'm sure there will be others like myself looking to pick up some of the parts or badging.

Black painted grill: 62310-9BP1A ($362.38 MSRP)
Black "Frontier" badge: 93494-9BP0A ($24.93 MSRP)
Black "4X4" badge: 93495-9BP0A ($61.16 MSRP)

I still have not been able to verify a part number for the black "SV" badging, nor have I inquired about the badge that says "Midnight Edition".

Does anyone know and can verify the part number for the black "SV" badge?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Meanwhile, a can of plastidip costs what? $10?
Sure, but that isn't going to give the same finish. If I wanted my truck to look like everything was rattlecanned and peeling in 3 months, I'd go that route. I prefer the look and durability of OEM.

·
Super Moderator
11,068 Posts
I had backed into a residential mailbox and put a small dent in my tailgate and took all the lettering off and stripped the gate of all parts before dropping it off to be be repaired. Once I got the price of new letters the gate stayed debadged to the day I traded it in.
They are insane on what they want to buy them, just curious as why you’d willingly give them money to gain nothing, better in your bank account than theirs.
My son plasti-dipped his lettering and over two years later there was zero peeling and traded it in that way and the Nissan dealer sold it without peeling it off.

Clint

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Will bet the ME Black 18"ers are $500+/wheel from Nissan.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Checking the part #'s, it looks like the grill includes both the inner and outer parts, anyone know if you can just purchase the outer, gloss black part of the grill?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I plastidiped my grill and lettering and it still looks perfect a year on. I seriously doubt you would be able to tell the difference at 5 feet.
Same here. I didn't have much faith in plasti-dip, but I had the grill off anyway while I replaced the headlights. More than a year on and the plsti-dip is still there and still looks great.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Meanwhile, a can of plastidip costs what? $10?
Sure, but that isn't going to give the same finish. If I wanted my truck to look like everything was rattlecanned and peeling in 3 months, I'd go that route. I prefer the look and durability of OEM.
I too like the way the oe looks, and I might pull the trigger and buy them. The only thing I'm worrying about is my tailgates been repainted with new chrome emblems installed almost a yr ago and I'm worried about damaging the paint removing them.

·
Registered
2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4x4 Crew Cab
2 Posts
With the new Midnight Edition out, I'm sure there will be others like myself looking to pick up some of the parts or badging.

Black painted grill: 62310-9BP1A ($362.38 MSRP)
Black "Frontier" badge: 93494-9BP0A ($24.93 MSRP)
Black "4X4" badge: 93495-9BP0A ($61.16 MSRP)

I still have not been able to verify a part number for the black "SV" badging, nor have I inquired about the badge that says "Midnight Edition".

Does anyone know and can verify the part number for the black "SV" badge?
Nissan Midnight Edition Parts | Parts for Nissans
I found the website above for all the Midnight Edition emblems, floor mats, and wheels. I just started removing all the chrome parts and buying the midnight parts for my 07 Frontier.

·
Registered
2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4x4 Crew Cab
2 Posts
No, too expensive for those wheels. I'm going with the DX4 Terrains from Discount (see pic). I've just been purchasing the emblems from that site and others. I also just swapped out my chrome side mirrors and door handles for black.

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
What about the mirror caps?, has to be a part number if they are broke say in a crash and have to be replaced.

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Are the ME mirror caps glossy OR a matte/flatter black?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts