Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

My name is Mark and I live on the north side of Ocala, Florida, just south of Gainesville where I just moved from. Recently purchased my 2009 Frontier Crew Cab 2wd SE. I actually bought it used, but got a really good deal on it and was able to clean it/detail it too look brand new again. Truck had 29k miles on it at the time of purchase and runs great. I traded in my heavily modded 2008 Mazda3 hatchback (pictured below) for this truck, as I've moved MUCH closer to work and have always wanted a truck but didn't want to pay for the gas lol. So far I'm extremely happy and have already started the modding. Did my radar detector hardwire, and am in the drying process of painting my chrome grille to black. Looks great, can't wait to see it on the truck. If ya'll have any questions for me let me know, I'll be extremely active around here as I am on every forum I'm a part of. Thanks!

My old car:

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
So the user name has nismo in it, but it is a SE. No nismo in 09 anyway.

Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So the user name has nismo in it, but it is a SE. No nismo in 09 anyway.
You're correct, but it does has a Nissan Motor in it... Therefor making it a Nismo. That and BLACKOUTse just didn't make much sense or look nearly as cool. :)

I have always loved the exhaust note you can get if you mod the mazada 3 right. My buddys sounds like a v8/diesel mix.
Mine sounded a little bit of what you're talkin about. Very cool and unique sound.

Thanks all for the welcomes. My blacked out grille came out nicely, I'll put up some pictures somewhere eventually.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts