Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,

A few of you may have noticed a few harsh words being exchanged between AussieFrontier and me.

In the interests of keeping up the healthy relationship we all share on this forum I would like to say that Aussie and I have discussed it, and I would now gladly share a beer with him around a campfire :)

For what it's worth, for my part I am sorry that I took offence to some of the things that Aussie wrote - I'm a little bit sensitive sometimes :)

Anyway, on to better things hey :)

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Hey Anthony I was wondering what I had done this time as am always in the Sh1t just the depth varies lol. Yes folks we sorted out our differnt uses of the English language and tis all good .
As the the fire well I have just one thing to say and some make know it some wont. I hate Rabbits.
Sposed to keep the smoke outa ya eyes am told lol

Ants tis all good and we will def have to go have that beer when I return

cheers

·
Registered
170 Posts
Cool, Ant, Aussie is a top bloke- trust me- he lend me his discs and pads having never met me.. invited me to his house etc...

we should all catch up for a beer when Aussie gets back :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Cool, Ant, Aussie is a top bloke- trust me- he lend me his discs and pads having never met me.. invited me to his house etc...

we should all catch up for a beer when Aussie gets back :D
Ditto for that AF helped me out with a set a rims for my mud tyres. I owe him a beer or 16.

Rowdy - AF tells me tha to need to talk to you about new pads? I am up for some soon and apparently you havve made some good contacts.

Cheers

·
Senior Forum Moderator
1,138 Posts
I'd love to come have a beer with Y'all. Too right, I'd say - if I knew what that meant. Just forward the amount for round-trip airfare from Seattle to Aus, and I'll spring for the Fosters, or whatever you blokes think is the best down under. (I'd better stop there before I bring a flame war upon myself.)
...And righteous peace has broken out once again on CF.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
MMMM Fosters the beer Aussies wont drink. lol

I acrtually had a different type experience in Vegas I had a Bud in an alloy bottle and even kept the bottle kinda kool it being

Rowdy you keeping my rotors n pads warm lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
ahh crap I wanted pics of the punch up.... :(

·
Registered
170 Posts
Stretch- yeah mate, they are sitting lovely and warm in my new garage on a shelf no less! :D

Oz- hit up Greg @ www.gslrallysport.com.au for a set of TRW lucas pads - they should do most people @ ~ 120 bucks/set- apparently I'm a lunatic(or just very hard on brakes) so they aren't good enough for me. Bedding in is a little interesting though- basically you've got to bed them so hard that they completely utterly fade- to the point where they don't work at all, let them cool, and then you'll be good to go. I'm going a step up as to QFM A1RM's in a few weeks, and I'll report back.

·
Registered
91 Posts
hey aussie, i got my new ride on the road now. I have ordered some pads ect so i dont mess up my new rims.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts