Model: FRONTIER
Trim: PRO 4X
Color:Midnight Armor
Mods:

Interior:KENWOOD TM 281 HAM RADIO:
MIDLAND 75-822 CB RADIO
COVERKING NEOSUPREME SEAT COVERS.
ARB ROCKER SWITCH.
OFF ROAD LIGHTS ROCKER SWITCH FROM 4 WHEEL PARTS.
BLUE SEA FUSE BLOCKS X2.
ARB COMPRESSOR INSTALLED IN BED
FUSEBLOCK SET UP IN TRUCK BED
BULLYDOG GT TUNER

Exterior:SCHROCKWORKS FRONT BUMPER:
WARN M8000 WINCH:
SCHROCKWORKS RADIATOR SKID PLATE.
ARB AIR CHUCK INSTALLED IN FRONT BUMPER.
MUDFLAPS REMOVED.
XPELL PAINT PROTECTION FILM ON FRONT FENDERS.
SNUGTOP TOPPER.
BAJA UTILITY ROOF RACK INSTALLED.
37 INCH LIGHT BAR SPOT/FLOOD COMBO.
PIAA 520's
YAKIMA CROSSBARS WITH TEPUI ROOF TOP TENT.
SNUGTOP CAMPER SHELL

Drivetrain:

Suspension & Tires:pRG ADVANCED COILOVER PACKAGE WITH 285 75 16 GOODYEAR WRANGLER DURATRACS.
SWAY BAR REMOVED.
HYBRID LEAF PACK MADE BY COMBINING FACTORY LEAFS, DEAVER AAL, AND A EXTRA MIDLENGTH FACTORY LEAF CUT TO LENGTH.

Armor: WHITE KNUCKLE OFF ROAD ROCK SLIDERS

Performance:VOLANT AIR INTAKE.

Gear and Other: 4.10 GEAR SWAP COMING UP

In Progress:4.10 GEAR SWAP

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Arb compressor installed

Mounted the compressor right in front of the air intake. It fits like a glove.

Attachments

·
Registered
762 Posts
That thing looks awesome!! How much lift do you have there? I love the whole truck, looks beefy. Nice work!

Also, really glad to see the ARB compressor can be mounted there! I was planning on mounting one right there.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man. I've got around 2.5 on the front and 3 in the back although my deaver springs in the back sag pretty quick as soon as I put any weight in the bed of the truck. The Arb compressor wasn't to bad of a installation. If your putting it in the same place I would recommend pulling the headlight and unbolting the intake or at least just taking the top of it off before you even start. You can get it in there and get everything done without but it will make your life a lot easier if both of those are moved for the installation.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Thanks man. I've got around 2.5 on the front and 3 in the back although my deaver springs in the back sag pretty quick as soon as I put any weight in the bed of the truck. The Arb compressor wasn't to bad of a installation. If your putting it in the same place I would recommend pulling the headlight and unbolting the intake or at least just taking the top of it off before you even start. You can get it in there and get everything done without but it will make your life a lot easier if both of those are moved for the installation.
Looks perfect right around 2.5" I've got 2" on stock UCAs and I'm going to try to get away with 2.25". Might work, might not haha.

Good tips on the compressor install. I appreciate it! Was the big backing plate really necessary or could I get away without it somehow? Maybe by moving towards the radiator a tiny bit? Also, where dd you route the wires into the cab?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The backing plate came with the compressor and it seemed to beef it up a bit but it should hang there just fine without it. Its not like there's really anywhere for it to go.
The wires were just routed through the rubber gasket in the firewall with the rest if the oem wiring.

·
Registered
415 Posts
No sliders yet? WreckDiver found some nice ones at White Knuckle.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No sliders yet? WreckDiver found some nice ones at White Knuckle.
I need some thats for sure. I like the White Knuckle ones but they are so expensive. I think I'm going to order the metal tubing cut to size from Industrial Metal Supply and then take it to a welder to weld it together and paint them myself. That should save me a couple hundred. ::wink::

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
What trail is that?
2N06x which ran into 3n93. It's a pretty short trail but it took a couple hours and those pictures were taken while we were still having fun. It got much worse. If I had rock sliders and skid plates it would have been much faster but I was worried about tearing something up so I was just creeping on most of it. That was where I decided to get better tires. The rocks shredded the sidewalls on the BFG Rugged Trail tires.

Awesome looking truck man
Thanks a lot. It's slowly coming together.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts