Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took the truck into the old lava beds on our way home from camping...

Then we hiked into Shahalis Falls.

The boys talked me into climbing to the top of the falls...:crikey:

And now for some misc. pics from motocross, Lake Billy Chinook and a giant Jenga set lol

Last but not least, Washington county fair sunset..

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Wow, that looks like apretty cool place. We might have to venture over there sometime.

·
Registered
346 Posts
You're so lucky to have beautiful scenery like that nearby, thanks for posting :thumbsup:

·
Registered
321 Posts
amazing scenery....very nice....love the giant jenga game

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Dam frog, looks like you had a good weekend! Awesome wheelin spot!
No kidding.... I had a busy week.. lol I didnt even post the pictures of the switchfoot/blue october concert and the Bones and brew festival... No wonder Im broke ...:comphead:

Wow, that looks like apretty cool place. We might have to venture over there sometime.
Heck yeah man... @ clear lake, you can rent wooden boats for like $5/hr and fish your heart out... There are wheeling spots all over too...

Awesome shots! LOL @ the giant Jenga game.
Yeah, I got a kick out of that! 1' long kiln dried 2x4's I think 54 of them... They also had redneck horseshoes made out golf balls/rope and pvc pipe.. Ill get a pic up soon...

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Darn.... all the Oregon photos sure making me homesick.... first was the Cascades, now McKenzie River!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
awesome pics! got more?
Yeah... I think I do...

My boys climbing to the top of the waterfall

We bought a cedar log from the Forest service and HAND split it .... Here is what our boat was used for on the way home...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts