Nissan Frontier Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Okay, I think i lost you guys around here somewhere down the thread.

Currently,
I have a new distributor from napa currently installed, I took out the ebay distributor after it was recommended by the "mechanic" ..because he thought it could have been the "root problem".
I currently have a new mass airflow from autozone sensor installed..and also a few new vacuum lines that connect around and under the new egr control valve which i recently got the part through the mail from a dealership in arizona.

after i installed the new egr control valve w/ the new vacuum lines, the truck started right up, and has a normal idle speed.

my current main problem is..that i have the components installed, but my frontier can't get past 2k rpm when pressing down on the accelerator.

Even though that problem above happened sometime after the first breakdown...i still get a P0430 reading when i read off on the obd2 reader.

This is the current predicament i currently have.

·
Super Moderator
3,835 Posts
Did you erase the codes after the previous repairs?
Do you currently have a P0340 or a P0430, which you state in your last post? A P0430 is a right bank, catalyst efficiency code, which is obviously very different that the P0340 cam sensor code.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Did you erase the codes after the previous repairs?
Do you currently have a P0340 or a P0430, which you state in your last post? A P0430 is a right bank, catalyst efficiency code, which is obviously very different that the P0340 cam sensor code.
P0340 - Cam sensor

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Update: I deleted OBD2 Codes to find out if any other codes will pop up while i put my truck on idle.

I will have the videos uploaded to Youtube, I will provide a link as soon as it finishes.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts